When we meet we’ll discuss your needs and wants. From that, a customized plan will be created to successfully see to your needs, goals, and wants.
After we work together and your Critical Next Step plan is completed, you will be ready for the following:
- Understand what it means to get and have your personal affairs in order.
- Be prepared to meet with your estate attorney, financial planner and health professional. All required paperwork will be organized and easily accessible for questions and drafting of legal, financial and health documents.
- Feel empowered to choose transitional living when needed, such as Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Care, and Memory Care.
- All your contact information and important papers will be organized, up-to-date and easy to retrieve should a life emergency come calling (Health, Home, and Family).
- Experience confidence about your chosen agents for your Medical and Financial Powers of Attorney, Home and Family matters, and Business concerns.
Affordable pricing varies with individual customized packages.
Act now so there are no regrets later. Take the next step with a complimentary consultation.